Die cutting/embossing machine

mjtc923July 31, 2008

I am looking to buy a sizzix or cuttlebug....I am just interested in the embossing feature as I have a cricut does anyone know which is the "better machine" their are so many different ones it all confusing!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kris10powell

I use the Sizzix big shot and really like it. I have never used cuttlebug so I can not comment on that one. I like sizzix all around. I use my cricut more since I purchased it in February but still pull out the sizzex for alot of die cuts.

Kristen

Bookmark   September 5, 2008 at 11:11AM
caroleena

i have a sizzix sidekick and a cuttlebug. both work great but i tend to use the sizzix sidekick more- its small and does the job quickly. i do a lot of embossing with it.

Bookmark   October 18, 2008 at 12:30AM
orie

I'd check out CL before buying a new one. People sell their barely-used items for cheap.

Bookmark   October 22, 2008 at 10:06AM
loves2cook4six

How serendipitous!! I just popped over here from the kitchen forum to see what goes on on some of the other forums and maybe I can help you. I have an old original Sizzix machine I no longer need. If you want it and are willing to pay for the shipping as it's quite heavy, you can have if for free.

You can check me out on the kitchen forum. I've done some swaps with some of the folks over there who hopefully LOL would vouch for my trustworthiness. Just email me through my page.

Bookmark   October 25, 2008 at 7:40PM
More Discussions
New to Scrapbooking and Need Some Help
I haven't actually started yet, but just gathering...
Karen10125
Your Story Question
I just purchased the Yourstory machine to bind my cookbooks...
lawmar
Ideas/suggestions hosting party
I have a place with available table and chairs. I was...
ondrea_carina_leaf
Anyone do digital scrapbooking?
I've tried traditional scrapbooking over the years...
schoolbelle
Which Cricut machine to keep?
My daughter received two Cricut machines as gifts....
azmom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™