How was your weekend?

sayhellonowMay 17, 2011

The weather was wonderful where I live, and I spent a good bit of time enjoying it. In the garden, I planted, transplanted, re-planted, watered, and pruned. I called a cousin, visited my neighbors, and took some photographs. My big indulgement was a banana split (I need help, grin, but I let it be my dinner). I walked two miles yesterday (Sunday) to offset all the ice cream and fudge, then lounged on the patio and got into another Vince Flynn novel.

What did you do?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Ahnya

When to a chocolate tasting festival with a girl group, then a cheese tasting festival, then shopping. Sunday went to a museum and a dinner date. Not a bad weekend. :) although i'm envious of your planting session. My poor little plants on my patio are still just dirt and last years plants before the snow killed them. (we don't usually get much snow.. wasn't expecting it)

Bookmark   May 17, 2011 at 7:44PM
sayhellonow

That happened to us last year, Ahnya, near the end of May, no less. It sounds like you had a great weekend.

Bookmark   May 17, 2011 at 8:21PM
sayhellonow

Another great weekend here. I accidentally found out about a community garden near me, and joined.

What are all you other Singles doing? How was your weekend?

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 10:37AM
More Discussions
Never wanted to get married
I've now turned 53 and have had no desire to ever get married....
robar
Merry Christmas!!
I'm not living the single life anymore, but that doesn't...
Tinmantu
Survey: Do you really enjoy 'dating?'
I have done it a lot, and frankly I'm finding out that...
sayhellonow
Are singles allowed to meet on here?
Are singles allowed to exchange email addresses....on...
robar
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™