Just want to say a friendly hello...

sammynbabykaleApril 24, 2007

I'm kinda new to this whole talking to people on the internet but I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm just looking for some conversation seeing as that area of my life is lacking at the moment. (single mom with an almost 1 year old at home) I am also looking for someone to talk to with knowlege of having a special needs child at home.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gabrielesgarden

Hello! :-)

just so you know, this is a slow moving forum, so you may be a bit disappointed.

Good luck with your sweet angel, I have no experience or knowledge to share with you in that area.

How long have you been single? ...probably not long with such a young one.

Bookmark   May 1, 2007 at 5:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
copanolady

Hi!

My kids are all grown now but I might be able to offer some help with a special needs child. My third child, a boy, was born with multiple handicaps and that is a very difficult situation to handle and you definitely need all the support you can find, hopefully in your locale.
"Special Needs" is a very broad term so I'm not sure what the nature of your baby's condition is so if you care to elaborate a little, I might be able to help.

It's a long, hard road but oddly enough, eventually rewarding, though that's difficult to even imagine when you're first dealt that blow, and being single certainly compounds the problem. I really feel for you. If you would like to discuss this further off this forum, let me know and I'll give you my email address.

God Bless,

S.A. Rose

Bookmark   May 3, 2007 at 10:00PM
More Discussions
Terrible Valentines Day
I have been in a relationship for seven years. My GF...
icucwec
Good Morning Everyone
It is such a beautiful day here in Kansas and I feel...
emma
Online - Internet Dating Sites
I have been single for about 7 years and ready to get...
sadler_mkb
Christmas
How many of you are spending it alone? Compared to...
emma
Older women, younger men....
I've been recently widowed, and although I would love...
patty_cakes
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™