Doing Inside of Scrapbook cards first

mzmintJune 25, 2006

I made a beautiful scrapbook card last night, stamping and coloring etc. Then when I wrote inside--I messed it up.

I did cover it with more paper and "fixed" it but I will now decide and do the insides first. I would like more "inside of card ideas". Is this the place?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sue102

You can buy a lot of card sentiment stamps that will make putting the 'inside' part of a card much easier. Over the years I've collected a lot of different ones. If you don't want to go that route, consider printing the sentiments from the computer and then cut them to fit the inside and use your favorite adhesive to put them inside. Sounds like you're doing a lot to get started with card making! Good for you!
Sue

Bookmark   June 28, 2006 at 9:50AM
grammasc

After doing things like that a few times I made a new rule for myself - simple to complex. In other words start with the easiest thing first and then go to the next step, etc.

Bookmark   June 30, 2006 at 9:18PM
stephyloulou

Whenever someone sends me a card, I crop out the saying that's in the inside and try and reuse it. If it's not salvageable but I like the saying I'll print it off the computer onto a textured/patterened paper and go that route.
I also use stamps quite a bit as well.

Bookmark   July 11, 2006 at 10:23AM
More Discussions
Help with unique Christmas idea
Not sure of best place to post this .... For Christmas...
nancy1952
Cricut
Does anyone have the new Cricut system?
ngmnewlywed
Ideas/suggestions hosting party
I have a place with available table and chairs. I was...
ondrea_carina_leaf
Scrapbooking baby
Hi, I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5. Instead...
c_steinbacher
Searching for a Grandemark Roller Die Cutting System
Hello :) I am looking for a Grandemark Roller Die cutting...
rachelaakmama
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™