Are you OK, alone?
OK, I know we've all talked about it to some degree here, but thought this would spark some new ideas. So, are you OK with being alone? I'm sure if given choices, we would pick "alone" and "hitched", because there are advantages/disadvantages to each. On a pro / con basis what do you think.
* Not being alone all the time
* Having "help" with the fixes without hiring someone
* Financial assistance
* Sharing your day
* I don't have kids around now, but it's nice if you do, to have another person to help with EVERYTHING
* Stability in a relationship
* Someone else around when the stairs creak
* Not being alone when you want to be
* Space invasion
* Finances (someone else's or someone else not able to pull their share)
* Sharing someone else's day when you don't feel like it
* disagreement on raising the kids or only one parent does while the other parent could care less (is a child too!)
* Committment on a prolonged basis
* Someone under foot all the time
OK, guess what - we have GW/TSL Forum to fix all the pros and cons.
Anyway, what do ya think your pros and cons are? And, would you rather deal with your pros or stay single because of your cons?