Craftsman Garage Door Opener Remotes

terryraSeptember 29, 2008

I have a Craftsman garage door opener 1/2 HP model 139.19470D. Remotes are 139.18791B and they do not work. Tried new batteries, reprogramming remotes, clearing the memory and reprogramming remotes again. Opener works fine from the wall mounted switch. The light is 'not' flashing on the wall mount switch. When programming the remotes everything appears normal. The lights blink indicating that the code has been accepted. We've had the opener for about 3 years but just recently installed it. Any ideas?

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_1_2006

Make sure when you are programming the remotes that you release the smart/learn button quickly. If not you will erase what you have just done. What I normally do is hold the button down on the remote and then press and immediately release the smart/learn button. If this isn't the case then I think you have a bad logic board. I tried looking up the model numbers you give to make sure the remotes are correct but Sears doesn't recognize either model number.

Bookmark   September 30, 2008 at 3:16PM
terryra

Thank you for your response. Tried it but no luck. Do you have any idea where I might be able to find a schematic for the logic board. There is only one repair center around here and they aren't returning my calls.
Terry

Bookmark   October 1, 2008 at 8:36PM
don_1_2006

The manufacturer has never furnished schematics or parts lists for the logic board. Years ago it got to be a replacement rather than repair due to labor costs.

Bookmark   October 2, 2008 at 4:30PM
More Discussions
Help with rough, ugly laminate counter edges
Hello, we recently put in new laminate countertops...
Elizabeth Loparco
Painting exterior of house with cedar siding---what to expect
I am about to start getting estimates on having the...
sierrashopper
Drywall issues?
I have noticed a spot above a window that has been...
deandiamond
Curtain Rods
Hi, I am not sure where to post this so my apologies...
newquilter
Ice damming !! Desperate for advice 911!!!
WE have severe ice damming on the roof of our home...
coffeemama1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™