How much does it cost to Powerwash a House?

huisman98September 30, 2006

Anybody here ever hire a company to come and powerwash ther exterior of their house? I realize it will vary by size, but I am trying to get a ball park idea of how much it could potentially cost.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kec01

If you have an old brick house with old mortar, or a wood sided house with old boards, please think twice about power washing. You could do a lot more damage than it's worth. Let us know what exterior your house has.

Bookmark   October 1, 2006 at 7:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lazypup

Asking how much it will cost to powerwash your house is like asking how much you will spend on your next automobile or christmas shopping, there are far too many variables to even venture a guess.

In order to get realistic numbers you would need to get competive bids from local contractors in your area who routinely perform this service, but, as was mentioned before, make sure the contractors you contact have a good track record and will honestly inform you whether or not this would be a good idea for your house. You can always find people who bought a powerwasher for their own use and want to hire out for side money, but are they qualified to examine your house and determine if powerwashing will cause structural damage?

Bookmark   October 1, 2006 at 6:01PM
More Discussions
damp/ruined dry wall in window corners
I need help with a plan or how to for fixing and repairing...
betty_joanne
Should we raise/fix concrete slab in driveway or wait?
Just moving into a new house this month. So the inspector...
mattsk42
Need a professional locksmith service!
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and the reason I registered...
martin-ferdinand
Roof repair -- fair price?
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here and...
vashts85
Old kitchen drywall
Finally are giving our kitchen a facelift. We have...
katlan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™