need a pattern

dyannApril 18, 2007

i need help i can't remember what it's called. it's a small blanket made from fleece with loops of satin all around the edges. it's a comfort blankey but it has another name. does anyone know what it's called and directions on how to do it?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It is called a taggie blanket. I don't know if you can get directions because there is a copyright on the pattern. Colleen

    Bookmark   April 19, 2007 at 9:44AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here's a link to a pattern for a pillow with prairie points on the outside edges. You can construct a blanket with ribbon loops on the outside edges using the same basic procedure. Just don't stuff your "pillow" when you are done.


Here is a link that might be useful: Prairie Point Pillow pattern.

    Bookmark   April 19, 2007 at 12:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Do either a search on Ebay or an image search on Google for a Taggie blanket for personal use. It's easy enough to figure out. Just don't try and market or sell one, they're copyright protected.

    Bookmark   April 28, 2007 at 5:53AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
White serger
I have a White Superlock 2000 serger. I have been sewing...
Don't want to mess this up Please Help!
I'm wanting to make a doll for my granddaughter using...
Small washcloths
I am fussy about big terrycloth washcloths that are...
Can I add another layer to drapes?
Howdy folks! I came across a GREAT deal at a resale...
Need drapery fabric problem advice
I had polyester draperies made and the workroom pressed...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™