computer program for making doll clothes patterns

LiddybuffApril 12, 2014

Have any of you seen or heard of the computer program called
Dollwear Designer Pro 2.0 ? It was created by a woman named Margaret Wolfe-Wilson. I found a site about it but it doesn't tell a price or how to order it. It sounds amazing but is probably very pricey since it is considered CAD art. I would love to own it since I love creating on the computer as well as on the sewing machine,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathi_mdgd

Never heard of it,then again I don't do much doll clothes sewing these days,arthritic fingers.If you get it,let us know what you think.
Kathi

Bookmark   April 15, 2014 at 11:28PM
Liddybuff

Well folks, I finally found a site that told me how much the program cost.............well let's just put it this way..........I WON"T be getting that one hahaha ($1,200) yipes! I had no idea it would be that much. I think this program is designed for people who are in business. Too pricey for my budget. After checking into some more sites I did find that there are other programs that are nowhere near that expensive, although still between $200-$300. The concept is still exciting to me. I'm wondering if I could do something similar using something like Paint-Shop Pro?

Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 2:18PM
Liddybuff

I have to clarify something. The FashionCAD Program not only lets you design patterns for dolls, it lets you do people as well. It is certainly more advanced than the Dollwear Program I first mentioned. I never got a price on the dollwear program.

Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 2:21PM
lazy_gardens
    Bookmark   April 23, 2014 at 2:25PM
More Discussions
fabric for a pant suit
I have been wanting to make a periwinkle pant suit...
jewels247
questions about sewing lipped cord onto draperies
I am sewing drapery panels that will have a 2 foot...
lsst
Dog house pattern
Does anyone have or know where I can find a pattern/instruction...
josephene_gw
oval cape
I recently saw a BEAUTIFUL cape made of oatmeal sherpa...
mommalin
Newbie Needle Question
How do you know it is time for a new needle? And, the...
Merrygardener
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™