Almost Friday!!

satine_gwMarch 26, 2009

Wow, what a long week this has been. I haven't been especially busy at work and that always tends to make time move slowly. I am looking forward to the weekend because Im going to visit my sister. She lives in Lancaster County Pa and we always have so much fun when we get together. We'll shop (mostly thrifts, second hand shops) and eat and talk. Shop, eat, talk. What could be better. She and her husband always spoil me when I go to visit. She always has the table set so nicely and her husband always makes me a drink or two after dinner. They sure make me feel special. My sister's birthday was last weekend so I am bringing her gifts with me. She teaches preschool and so I bought her a "bag on wheels" so that she can haul all her goodies with her. I also bought three beautiful pillows for her front porch at her lake cottage. I think they will look beautiful on a white bench she has out there. We'll be at the house not at the cottage so I wont' see how nice they look until this summer. I actually look forward to the drive which takes about 2.5 hours. The roads for the most part aren't bad and I enjoy the quiet time just listening to music as I drive. Hope you have some wonderful things to look forward to also. Satine

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stargazzer

Friday is just another day for me. I will go out to lunch and shop a little for exercise. Your trip sounds nice.

Bookmark   March 26, 2009 at 3:19PM
gneegirl

I'm with you on Friday Satine.

I know you will enjoy your trip. Lancaster Cty is some beautiful country, and you will be pampered up there, it's going to be extra special. Happy B'day to your Sis, and have a safe trip!!

gneegirl

Bookmark   March 27, 2009 at 12:28AM
newdawn1895

I have always wanted to go to Lancaster county. Sounds like a wonderful trip and the drive sounds great.

Enjoy!

Bookmark   March 29, 2009 at 1:30AM
More Discussions
Favorite cook for one meals/food shopping tips?
Any favorite meals for one recipes? Also, I am trying...
CindyBelleZ6NJ
Coffee Shop III
Hello, everyone. I had to smile. I was looking for...
candler
Christmas
How many of you are spending it alone? Compared to...
emma
women dress for women - but men???
I've heard/read much said about "women dress to...
joulesR4me
Expecting a Blizzard
We just had 14 inches of snow last week which was the...
emma
Sponsored Products
Darien Distressed Bronze 14" High Wall Sconce
Lamps Plus
Zerenity 93"L Leather Sofa
$5,299.00 | Horchow
Camino Satin Nickel LED Mini Pendant with Dome Canopy and Blue Cloud Glass
$337.50 | Bellacor
Zuo Modern Providence Black Armchair
Euro Style Lighting
Jaques Kensington Skittles Set - 80460
$171.91 | Hayneedle