Gas burner sparks but won't light unless I blow on it!
Isn't that strange? This is a cooktop, not a stove, about 10 years old by Amana. Sparks are very visible but just won't catch (only on one particular burner - the main one I always use) unless I blow with a pretty good puff right onto the area bet. the ignitor spark and where the gas comes out. I guess it's implying that the spark is not quite reaching the gas outlet or vice-versa? Actually there aren't tiny holes to "unplug" as I did try using a needle but the only place to clean is the area around the ignitor as there's a teeny-tiny open hole within the ceramic sparker on each side of the tip and that's it. The holes around the burner are very visible (they're not really holes but u-shaped openings) and so there's no residue to be seen to clean up. What to do or try?