Me and The Panama Canal

JonesyFebruary 3, 2008

Trying to post a picture of this old lady,. The ship's photographer took it and added the P. Canal around it.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carolswfl_2007

Neat pic, Jonesy. I'm going there on a Carnival cruise, March 6-14. Can't wait. Thanks for sharing, and you're not an old lady ;). Carol

Bookmark   February 3, 2008 at 4:08PM
kayjones

Ohhh, sexy pose, girl! I love the picture and the background - I'm a water rat!

Bookmark   February 3, 2008 at 4:26PM
Jonesy

Kay I used to be a water rat, but don't have anyone to play in the water with. Most women my age wouldn't put on a bathing suit and be seen in public. I wouldn't until I had a chance to swim in the Amazon River, had to do that.

Carol, enjoy your Carnival cruise. I was told by one of the tour companies I travel with that Carnival owns Princess ships. Can you post the URL of your itinerary? Here is the one for my canal cruise.

Here is a link that might be useful: Panama Canal Itinerary

Bookmark   February 3, 2008 at 5:12PM
Tinmantu

very cool pic jonesy...thank you for sharing.

Bookmark   February 3, 2008 at 6:13PM
gneegirl

Jonesy - your pushing Spring for me!! Great shot!

I usually start watching the seconds of more daylight at 5:00 sometime in December. This year I was preoccupied with the kitchen redo and really didn't start paying attention until Friday. I truly get Spring Fever and your pic is ramping it up! It's time to start planning for VAC time!!

Bookmark   February 3, 2008 at 11:25PM
eloise_ca

Great picture Jonesy! Did you have a grand time on the trip? Hey, don't use the word "old" around me; I prefer saying "older", lol! Thanks for sharing your photo.

Bookmark   February 4, 2008 at 7:20AM
carolswfl_2007

Carnival Cruise Lines's "Miracle" to the Panama Canal.
Leave Ft. Lauderdale- Thursday
At Sea- Friday
At Sea- Saturday
Panama- Sunday
Limon, Costa R- Monday
At Sea- Tuesday
Belize- Wednesday
At Sea- Thursday
Ft. Lauderdale- Friday
We will dock in Colon, Panama and take tours of the canal, take a train ride across Panama or visit other sites in the area. Carol

Bookmark   February 4, 2008 at 10:15AM
Jonesy

Good Morning everyone., thanks for replying. gneegirl, it wasn't spring where I was, the temps were 85 to 96 and the highest humidity I remember was 91. I doubt I would have gone if I had known the temps there. I'm glad I didn't know, it was a wonderful trip. I will post more pictures when I get them edited. I hang my favorite travel photos so I can see them everyday and remember where I've been. I put the pins on my world map yesterday, I thought I had gone to 6 new countries, but it was 8.

Bookmark   February 4, 2008 at 10:20AM
Jonesy

Carol, that looks like a very good trip. We didn't stop at Panama, just went through the locks and kept going. You will enjoy the cruise. thanks for sharing your information.

Bookmark   February 4, 2008 at 10:26AM
carolswfl_2007

Jonesy, You are very welcome. I am looking forward to the trip. It has been planned for a year and I can't believe it is less than 5 weeks away. A friend of mine, another widow, organizes day trips, and cruises. I went with the group last March, to St. Maarten, St.Lucia and St. Kitts. We had a great time. Hence, another trip this year! Carol

Bookmark   February 4, 2008 at 11:54AM
More Discussions
Terrible Valentines Day
I have been in a relationship for seven years. My GF...
icucwec
Oh my I am so bored
I settled the problem with my home owners association,...
emma
singles and dogs?
Hi all, I haven't posted here before and just found...
katrina_ellen
Merry Christmas!!
I'm not living the single life anymore, but that doesn't...
Tinmantu
Expecting a Blizzard
We just had 14 inches of snow last week which was the...
emma
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™