Where are all the MEN on this site?

daffodillyFebruary 10, 2006

It would be helpful if people would tell their ages & whether they are male or female. I might get really interested in a 40 year old woman if I can't identify the boundaries. I'm female, 64 years old & am looking for a relationship with a man around the same age. I also like to read about & respond to others on this forum, just to see how everyone else is doing. With some names, it's hard to tell who you're talking to.

Does anyone agree? LizAnne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
quirk

This isn't really a matchmaking site. It's not geared toward meeting someone with the intent of dating; more toward general discussion about what life is like as a single person. Sometimes knowing age/gender is useful when the particular topic makes where your point of view is coming from relevant, but for the most part it isn't really important. Usually, if it matters, it'll get mentioned.

Bookmark   February 10, 2006 at 1:55PM
centralcacyclist

Agreed. Not a matchmaking forum but in the interest of being forthright: female, 50, soon to be divorced after a very long separation period, 2 teens - one boy, one girl, liberal, non-Christian philosophical point of view, physically fit and active but not a hard body, 5'-1", 130 pounds.

Whew!

Bookmark   February 10, 2006 at 2:43PM
daffodilly

Quirk, this may seem obvious, but I think most of the people who are in this forum ARE interested in meeting someone they can identify with. Otherwise, why call it a single forum? This is my first day of getting acquainted & reading different postings. I just like to know who I'm talking to. And by the way, I've read a lot of postings talking about on-line dating. Don't tell me there is no interest in meeting someone you can relate to on this forum. If I'm out of line, tell me & I'll stick to the Garden Junk Forum.

Bookmark   February 10, 2006 at 3:49PM
More Discussions
Last weeks snow
I didn't know how to post 2 photos in one thread so...
emma
The holidays and being alone
I just wanted to say, from all of us in the 'alone...
kayjones
Survey: Do you really enjoy 'dating?'
I have done it a lot, and frankly I'm finding out that...
sayhellonow
Beware New Carjacking Scheme - All Read
I know you shouldn't post a message like this on this...
lovetogarden
Coffee Shop III
Hello, everyone. I had to smile. I was looking for...
candler
Sponsored Products
CW3 Wall Control by Fanimation Fans
$30.00 | Lumens
Jaded Pebbles Rug 7'6" x 9'6"
$1,329.00 | Horchow
Tamburo Pendant
Lightology
Alice Brushed Steel One-Light Mini Pendant
$77.40 | Bellacor
Colonial Mills Hampton Oval Rug (9' x 12')
Overstock.com
Dogit White Tiger Voyageur Travel Carrier - 76627
$44.00 | Hayneedle
WW 3528 Quad Row LED Strip Light 450/m 28mm wide Foot
EnvironmentalLights.com
Ancient Mosaic Multicolored Lamontageā„¢ One-of-a-Kind Outdoor Rug
FRONTGATE
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™