What do you for entertainment

emmaJanuary 4, 2014

I was curious about what the rest of you do when you are alone at home. I do movies, read, work jigsaw puzzles and play with this machine. I just finished watching Sense and Sensibility with Kate Winslet and Alan Rickman. It is a very good movie, I have watched it several times. I love the horses with their heads held high as if they are proud of themselves. Of course the manners and the use of the English language. Very nice and I was in tears at the end. I used to not be affected that way. I have a lot of series and recently bought the Harry Potter series. I liked the first 3 seasons, but it got a little dark after that. I was told it was because of a new director. I just acquired Percy Jackson and the Olmpians, The Lightening Thief and the second one, Seas Monsters. I love the cast in it and especially the first half hour when Percy found out he was the son of a god of the sea called Posidian and a normal woman. Very good.

I also have a lot of puzzles and a puzzle board which sits on a table you can tilt. Really saves on your back.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kayjones

Good morning, Emma. I have plenty to do! I am raising my grandson, who's 12, and my stepson lives with me - he's 23. I do whatever has to be done, every day, then work in my huge yard, play on the computer or read.

I have two small dogs and a cat who require my attention, plus a big house that needs attention. There aren't many empty minutes in my house! At age 63, I rest a lot!!!

Bookmark   January 6, 2014 at 6:44AM
More Discussions
Merry Christmas!!
I'm not living the single life anymore, but that doesn't...
Tinmantu
Beware New Carjacking Scheme - All Read
I know you shouldn't post a message like this on this...
lovetogarden
Singles discrimination.
Events where the singles price is not half the couples...
eclair
Never wanted to get married
I've now turned 53 and have had no desire to ever get married....
robar
So where?
So where does one meet new people? I have tried all...
Linda
Sponsored Products
Unfinished Ceramic One-Light Outdoor Wall Lantern
$55.40 | Bellacor
Trellis Work Indoor/Outdoor Rug 5'3" x 7'7" - LIGHT GREY
$179.00 | Horchow
Blu Dot | Minimalista Coffee Table
YLiving.com
Convenience Concepts Designs2Go Black Trestle Desk - 090107
$174.99 | Hayneedle
Teak Estate Reclining Chair
Fifthroom.com