online scrapbook supplies

gma_jApril 23, 2004

What are you favorite online scrapbooking stores for supplies, albums, etc. as far as prices, quality, shipping, etc? I would like to start buying online as I am close to two hours from a store. Thanks, Jeanie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Vicki_IL

Jeanie -
I have ordered stuff from Ebay and I really really like Sticker Planet! I just ordered some stickers, etc. from there and they were very easy to work with and I got my stuff really quick. You can also go on QVC and see what supplies they have on there. I have ordered quite a bit off there also, but it's usually been whenever they've had the Craft Day thing.
Good Luck!
Vicki

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   April 26, 2004 at 5:54PM
Vicki_IL

Not sure what happened there but will try it again!

Here is a link that might be useful: Stickers on Sticker Planet

Bookmark   April 26, 2004 at 5:59PM
MIStepMom

My favorite is Scrapbooks.com. Click on the KMA outlet icon and that will lead you to their on-site catalog. Also try typing Scrapbooking into your search and it will also give you a large list. I also bought various scrapbooking magazines and they have sites listed as well. Also e-bay has a listing of stores. I tried to paste in my whole list of sites, but it wouldn't work.

I started my scrapbooking with CM (*reative *emories). They are a great source of information and most of the consultants are very helpful. The supplies can be expensive, but I believe it is the best place to start and then view the websites to buy supplies based on how you want your albums to look. I still use both, but the CM tools and things are still the best on the market. If you do not have a consultant near you, e-bay has CM supplies. Check the CM site though, you can locate a consultant that way.

Current has a division just for scrapbook supplies called Times to Cherish. They have great paper, stickers and tools.

Joann Etc also has an on-line site. Michael's does not sell on line, but you can look at what they carry.

Good luck, you will really enjoy this hobby. Carol

Bookmark   April 27, 2004 at 12:36PM
gma_j

Thank you,Vicki and Carol, I'm looking forward to checking these out.

Bookmark   April 28, 2004 at 10:14AM
stephmc72

Here is a link to a website that lists top 25 scrapbook sites. Some of these sites are no longer up & running, but I've found some great sites through here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Scrapbook sites

Bookmark   May 10, 2004 at 11:54AM
More Discussions
A couple questions: reg. scrapping vs. digi scrapping AND free sw
Hi, I love making both digi books and the old-fashioned...
ejones66
How to correct a 15 year mistake
I have 15 PHOTO ALBUMS that I bought about 15 years...
sandra60102
Cricut
Does anyone have the new Cricut system?
ngmnewlywed
What type of scrapbook do i need?
My son is a junior in high school. This summer I plan...
mrsgym
newbie asking for help
Hi I am new to scrapbooking and would like any advise...
greeneyedcat
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™