Dryer vent wall cover/pass through

mmmbeantownAugust 29, 2010

Replaced the old vinyl slinky that the previous home owner had installed for our natural gas dryer (surprised he never had problems). Sadly at the interior wall where the duct passes through I don't have cover to clean up the hole. There was one, thinking it would be easy to find I already tossed it.

Can't find a replacement! Am I missing something here? THANKS in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Just buy some aluminum flashing and cut a 4" hole in the middle and attach it to the wall.

    Bookmark   September 2, 2010 at 9:12PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think what you are looking for is a 4" Round Wall Escutcheon.I am assuming you from the Boston area, this should be an easy find. Your best bet is the local HVAC supplier or someone that specializes in duct work, not the box stores.

    Bookmark   September 5, 2010 at 8:01AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Gable Vent Color Suggestions- Insight please
Hopefully someone can give me insight! We recently...
Help - how do I fix this tippy fence - did a dumb thing
Am building a 6 foot wood privacy fence (L shape) from...
adjusting stop on lazy susan
Hi all, I have recently moved into an older home with...
Roof leak - strange behavior
I hope someone can help here... History: our roof...
Andersen patio door repair
My 20-year old Anderson patio sliding glass door is...
Sponsored Products
PrimaLoft Down Alternative Comforter
Grandin Road
Walnut Brown Kari Vanity Set
Cost Plus World Market
Brondell Seats Swash 1000 Electric Bidet Seat for Round Toilet S1000-RW
Home Depot
Chrome Wheeled Laundry Rack
$54.99 | zulily
Small Wall Mounted Spiral Hair Dryer Holder
Lost Socks Hanger
$24.99 | Dot & Bo
Nesco American Harvest FD-1018P White 1000-watt Food Dehydrator Kit
10x/1x Surround Vanity Mirror
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™