Looking 4 dressmaker in Metro-Detroit

avant-gardeFebruary 6, 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone to make a bridesmaid dress for me. I live in Rochester Hills, MI.

See I have a slight delima. I finally found the dress, after tons of mileage on the beetle and the keyboard. The problem was that it didn't come in white. So I ordered it from one of those chinese manufacturers. When the dress was delievered...I was crushed...they didn't use the correct material, it was form fitting (and shouldn't have been) and I had Side-Boob for all to see...LOL It really isnt funny though.

So now I am interested in having another dress made, but I want to be able to go see it, and verify that the 2nd dress that I am having made is going to come out correctly. Check it out...http://watters.com/product.php?style=418. I want the responsibility of providing the materials.

Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cocontom

Check Theknot.com- when we were planning our wedding, everyone swore by a woman named Helga (I think- maybe Hilda or Greta or Gretel- very German name). I can't remember where she was. I tried a quick search there, but the site stresses me out too much to stay there very long.

Good luck!

Bookmark   February 7, 2009 at 4:27PM
More Discussions
Singer Inspiration 4210 Feed Dogs do not move
I have a new Singer Inspiration 4210 that I bought...
MaterialGirl47
White serger
I have a White Superlock 2000 serger. I have been sewing...
kathielo
oval cape
I recently saw a BEAUTIFUL cape made of oatmeal sherpa...
mommalin
Don't want to mess this up Please Help!
I'm wanting to make a doll for my granddaughter using...
skyanne_9
a place to order
My family room has windows all around . It is nice...
barb_roselover_in
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™