movers?

shwetagargDecember 9, 2008

Dont know if this is the right place to post this question..but couldnt find the appropirate forum

has anyone used MCCLOUD MOVERS?

If yes then how are they and do they provide any protections for the floors and walls and doors?

Can anyone suggest any other cheap but good moving company?

Thanks for anykind of input.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ilene_in_neok

Shweta, you might contact them and ask for contact information of people they have moved before. Do you have a Better Business Bureau (BBB)? If so you can call and see if anyone has lodged any complaints against McCloud. How about asking around at work, at your doctor's office. Is there someone new in your neighborhood you could ask?

I personally have no recommendations to make. The last time we moved, we rented a U-haul and several guys from our Church came out and helped. I fed everybody breakfast and lunch and sent out thank you cards afterwards. They did a great job. They were all careful with our stuff because they cared about us and didn't want to damage anything. We all worked together. If moving can ever be fun, it was. And it made us all better friends. Of course they all saw my dirt under the refrigerator. But I was more bothered by that than anyone else was. --Ilene

Bookmark   December 9, 2008 at 8:11AM
More Discussions
Barcode on the envelope?
I used a envelope which has barcode on it to send a...
kuangmao
What 'Home Improvements' are worth it?
Hi, I posted this message as a response to the woman...
Eileen_MA
How to get $1.00 worth of Cdn. charitable value for 50 - 60 cents
If I buy some groceries in the food store and put them...
joyfulguy
Saving money when using an air condiioner or dehumidifier
This will actually save you money only if you pay for...
joyfulguy
Off topic: A sad tale but also true...
A widow friend of mine was telling me today about the...
budster
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™