Custom printed sew in cloth labels

NonasThreadsJanuary 14, 2013

I am a costumer for an amateur theater company. I design and make a lot of the costumes. Then I label each with our company name. But I am out of labels! Does anyone know of a company which will print at least 1000 washable cloth labels that I can sew in? I'll deal with any country but would want to work through PayPal unless it's a well known company. Thanks for your help fellow sewers!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dancingirl_gw

Have you "googled" for 'washable cloth labels for garments' ? Why not do a search for just the same words you used in your subject? You should get lots of sites to choose your supplies from.

Bookmark   January 15, 2013 at 9:55AM
lazy_gardens

Nona - Instead of custom cloth labels, consider using the printer paper that makes iron-on designs for fabric.

make the labels and iron them onto cloth tape or ribbon or directly ono the costume's lining.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16846101309&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Specialty+Paper-_-N82E16846101309&gclid=CLqmsvnA7bQCFU6mPAod_nkAhQ

Bookmark   January 16, 2013 at 1:30PM
beckyg56

I use Namemaker.com. Good service. I've bought several styles from them. It does take about 4-6 weeks to get them though.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 6:36PM
aliciavr6

Order from Spoonflower! You can fit hundreds on one yard of custom full-color printed cotton, under $20. If you tilt the design 45 degrees, you can cut on the bias with minimal unraveling.

Bookmark   February 26, 2013 at 4:28PM
aliciavr6

Here's a link to a tutorial

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.thingsforboys.com/2012/02/printing-fabric-labels-with-spoonflower.html

Bookmark   February 26, 2013 at 4:31PM
loves2cook4six

I used Worldwidelabel on etsy and was extremely satisfied with the labels I received from them. Our logo has some very thin lines and they rendered perfectly on the woven labels we received.

Bookmark   March 6, 2013 at 10:07PM
More Discussions
Need drapery fabric problem advice
I had polyester draperies made and the workroom pressed...
sierrashopper
Can anyone help identify these fabrics? {PB Brooklyn in Lavender}
Hi there, I absolutely love the PB Brooklyn Crib bedding...
audreyrama
pls help, Brother needle bar question
Hi There, I bet this will be an easy fix for one of...
amandalynn
Should I buy this old Singer?
... Can you tell me how I find when it was made? It's...
caroline94535
sewing machine about to die?
I have to admit I have had quite a few problems all...
jjjjade H
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™