Custom printed sew in cloth labels

NonasThreadsJanuary 14, 2013

I am a costumer for an amateur theater company. I design and make a lot of the costumes. Then I label each with our company name. But I am out of labels! Does anyone know of a company which will print at least 1000 washable cloth labels that I can sew in? I'll deal with any country but would want to work through PayPal unless it's a well known company. Thanks for your help fellow sewers!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dancingirl_gw

Have you "googled" for 'washable cloth labels for garments' ? Why not do a search for just the same words you used in your subject? You should get lots of sites to choose your supplies from.

Bookmark   January 15, 2013 at 9:55AM
lazy_gardens

Nona - Instead of custom cloth labels, consider using the printer paper that makes iron-on designs for fabric.

make the labels and iron them onto cloth tape or ribbon or directly ono the costume's lining.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16846101309&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Specialty+Paper-_-N82E16846101309&gclid=CLqmsvnA7bQCFU6mPAod_nkAhQ

Bookmark   January 16, 2013 at 1:30PM
beckyg56

I use Namemaker.com. Good service. I've bought several styles from them. It does take about 4-6 weeks to get them though.

Bookmark   February 21, 2013 at 6:36PM
aliciavr6

Order from Spoonflower! You can fit hundreds on one yard of custom full-color printed cotton, under $20. If you tilt the design 45 degrees, you can cut on the bias with minimal unraveling.

Bookmark   February 26, 2013 at 4:28PM
aliciavr6

Here's a link to a tutorial

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.thingsforboys.com/2012/02/printing-fabric-labels-with-spoonflower.html

Bookmark   February 26, 2013 at 4:31PM
loves2cook4six

I used Worldwidelabel on etsy and was extremely satisfied with the labels I received from them. Our logo has some very thin lines and they rendered perfectly on the woven labels we received.

Bookmark   March 6, 2013 at 10:07PM
More Discussions
Great show...fit2stitch
I just started watching fit 2 stitch with Peggy Sagers...
Annie Deighnaugh
Cost estimate to shorten two curtains
Anyone have an idea how much it would cost to have...
vithdude
Singer Inspiration 4210 Feed Dogs do not move
I have a new Singer Inspiration 4210 that I bought...
MaterialGirl47
Need drapery fabric problem advice
I had polyester draperies made and the workroom pressed...
sierrashopper
questions about sewing lipped cord onto draperies
I am sewing drapery panels that will have a 2 foot...
lsst
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™