Page protectors?

barb_from_paMarch 25, 2006

I pulled this out of my "question" thread to see if we would get any more responses. Thanks.

Posted by: barb_from_pa (My Page) on Fri, Mar 24, 06 at 17:09

" Have any of you done any scrapbooking without page protectors?"

Posted by: soggy6_2006 (My Page) on Fri, Mar 24, 06 at 22:37

"This is a tough question for me to answer. I have always been a firm believer in page protectors, and especially side loading. Lately, however, I have been using embellishments and memorabilia that will make it difficult to use pg. protectors. I have not figured out what I'm going to do with these pages. I really like my books to be accessable to whoever wants to look at them, and I get uneasy with little hands touching the unprotected pages.

Not much of an answer I realize. . .I'll be interested to hear what others have to say!

Janna"

Anyone else???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

Something I might look into is I will check my stamp collecting catalogs. They have clear page protectors for my stamp albums and I am going to measure and check to see if they would also fix the scrapbooks. They are acid free also.

Bookmark   March 25, 2006 at 5:44PM
heather_on

I use page protectors and have a lot of hidden journalling. There are ways by cutting slits in the page protectors to make my journalling accessable if I want others to read it.

Bookmark   March 30, 2006 at 7:34AM
sue102

I almost always use page protectors. They DO protect the photos and journaling from fingerprints and decay over the years. As for lumpy embellishments and journaling tags, I cut a slit in the page protector so you can get to it, if needed. Also, you can get page protectors in large quantities for the best prices at places like Office Max or Staples. Just make sure they are Acid Free!
Sue

Bookmark   April 5, 2006 at 8:24AM
adellabedella_usa

I use page protectors too. My kids are still small and love to look at their books. If I didn't use page protectors, their ooks would already be destroyed.

Bookmark   April 5, 2006 at 9:39AM
More Discussions
Cricut
Does anyone have the new Cricut system?
ngmnewlywed
Searching for a Grandemark Roller Die Cutting System
Hello :) I am looking for a Grandemark Roller Die cutting...
rachelaakmama
Does anyone know where I can purchase these....
Those clear corners that you can place on paper,to...
catlady15
Cricut cutting machine
I was wondering if any of you have purchased the Cricut...
busymom801
Which Cricut machine to keep?
My daughter received two Cricut machines as gifts....
azmom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™