Swivel Cabinet Locks?

GemcapAugust 9, 2014

I'm looking for a Swivel Cabinet Lock for my roll out trays (which are in a cabinet on wheels.) The intent to to prevent the ROT from moving when the cabinet is moved. The only ones I could find are child safety cabinet locks. if anyone could point me to a site from where I could order a similar concept in wood / metal, I'd be grateful.


Child Swivel Lock

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Hook and eye?

    Bookmark   August 10, 2014 at 2:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

No, not hook & eye. This is a hardware piece which when swivelled from the panel it is screwed relatively loosely to, protrudes out and blocks movement from the tray/ door adjacent to the panel.

    Bookmark   August 10, 2014 at 5:14AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I'm simply asking if a hook and eye would do what you want. Perhaps not.

You might look in earthquake prep supplies.

ETA: or, check specialty locks for RV cabinets...

This post was edited by kirkhall on Tue, Aug 12, 14 at 17:17

    Bookmark   August 12, 2014 at 5:15PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Roof leaking due to antique bricks? (X-post with Bldg a Home)
Good morning! We are having a problem with our new...
adjusting stop on lazy susan
Hi all, I have recently moved into an older home with...
Leaning picket fence
I recently purchased my house and for whatever reason,...
Curtain Rods
Hi, I am not sure where to post this so my apologies...
Garage door wont open, no other way into garage
Hi all, I've a unique problem here. I had a problem...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™