The Diecut Lady

bowdoin514February 18, 2006

Howdy All,

Was looking back through some old postings, and saw this website listing for diecuts. It seems pretty extensive and reasonably-priced. You can even use those "Boxtops for Education" for a discount on your order. The site was listed from February 2003, and is still active. Has anyone heard of them or had experience with them? Let me know what you think. I am very much a newbie to scrapbooking, and to be honest, have yet to make a page yet...still in the collecting stage. Thanks for your opinions & thoughts.

Emma in PA

www.dime-a-diecut.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
scrappinjen

I have used them before. Its a great site and you can't beat the prices. I do think you can only use the box tops now for only half of your order.

Jen

Bookmark   February 20, 2006 at 10:09AM
mariend

I too am just starting, but have made some pages. My daughter is also starting out and she has made several cards. One of the people she works with does classes and it really helps. I have a tendency to collect and collect and get nothing done. Now I try to make at least one project or else I get boxes of stuff with nothing to show.

Bookmark   February 21, 2006 at 11:08PM
bowdoin514

Hi Jen & Mariend,
Thanks for your input. Glad to hear The Diecut Lady is a good place to deal with. Being new to scrapbooking, I don't know what is a good price and what isn't, and who is reliable to do business with. I will keep my eye out for classes, maybe at my library or something. I'm afraid of having that box filled and not getting around to it! Then one box turns into two, and two turns into three and so on, lol. Thanks!
Emma in PA

Bookmark   February 22, 2006 at 3:43PM
More Discussions
wording for invitation help
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this...
txswetie
How do I apply eyelets?
I need some help from you artistic and creative people....
caroline94535
Paper / Scrapbook size
Hi everyone! I am starting a new scrapbook and picking...
msbehavinmaven
How to correct a 15 year mistake
I have 15 PHOTO ALBUMS that I bought about 15 years...
sandra60102
Searching for a Grandemark Roller Die Cutting System
Hello :) I am looking for a Grandemark Roller Die cutting...
rachelaakmama
Sponsored Products
Ostrich Ladies Comfort Chaise Lounge - LCL1006B
$82.98 | Hayneedle
New York Giants Insulated Six-Pack Carrier
$27.99 | zulily
Ginsu Chrome Mini Pendant
$109.00 | Bellacor
DENY Designs Bianca Green Her Daily Motivation Outdoor Throw Pillow - 13722-OTHR
$49.00 | Hayneedle
Basket Wall Lamp by Dform Design
$308.00 | Lumens
Sample-Lady Gray 2� Hexagon Honed Marble Tile Sample
$2.99 | TileBar
Leopard Lady Wrapped Canvas
$149.99 | zulily
Flow Hammered Ore One Light Mini Pendant
$179.00 | Bellacor
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™