Question for all you Scrapbookers

santacltr2February 13, 2006

I want to do St Patrick day cards for my family. I want to use shamrocks in a shaker type thing. I don't have any idea on how to go about this. Any help would be wonderful.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have made small shakers out of the window of an envelope, the kind that a bill comes in. Just cut around the window leaving a little white. Glue part of the rim of the window down, pour in whatever you're using for the shaking then glue down the rest.

    Bookmark   February 19, 2006 at 10:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I would probably use foam board. Cut out the inner and outer shape you want, then put a piece of transparency paper over the top to serve as your "glass" on your window. Turn it upside down, fill it, put glue around the edges then put your paper on it and turn it right side up again.

    Bookmark   February 20, 2006 at 3:17PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks, Both sound like great ideas.


    Bookmark   February 20, 2006 at 9:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Check out this previously posted idea.

Here is a link that might be useful: Shaker box - old post

    Bookmark   February 21, 2006 at 12:30AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Perforating Wheel
We received a homemade wedding invitation that had...
Which Cricut machine to keep?
My daughter received two Cricut machines as gifts....
What type of scrapbook do i need?
My son is a junior in high school. This summer I plan...
A couple questions: reg. scrapping vs. digi scrapping AND free sw
Hi, I love making both digi books and the old-fashioned...
Help with beach or picnic wording
I have searched high and low.....Im having a thermal...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™