Labeling photos...

pepfun1February 14, 2006

I was wondering if any of you have suggestions on exactly what to use when writing on the back of your photos. CM discontinued their blue pencil and only have a double ended black/white one. Well I have TONS of labeling to do and I think it would be a waste to buy the doubles and have lots of stubby white pencils left that I won't use. So any suggestions on a particular brand and where to buy? Thanks Pep

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Do you have any craft stores/office stores like Staples? Even a regular stationary store should have something. Or a good craft magazine might have a suggestion, and you could email them

    Bookmark   February 15, 2006 at 3:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have one I don't use. Send me an email thru My Page and I can mail it to you

    Bookmark   February 16, 2006 at 11:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Any scrapbook or stationery store (Office Depot) should have quite a variety of pens/pencils you could use. You could also use labels affixed to the back of each photo.

    Bookmark   February 28, 2006 at 8:30AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need your creativity to help with school yearbook
Hi everyone! I'm new here and have done some scrapbooking...
Perforating Wheel
We received a homemade wedding invitation that had...
Photo Refill Pages
I am hoping that you guys can help me with this problem...
Does anyone know where I can purchase these....
Those clear corners that you can place on paper,to...
Help with unique Christmas idea
Not sure of best place to post this .... For Christmas...
Sponsored Products
Javier Bejeweled 5" x 7" Fame - MULTI COLORS
$1,500.00 | Horchow
Sonora Wall Sconce
$143.00 | Bellacor
52" Casa Chic Antique White Ceiling Fan with 4-Light Kit
Lamps Plus
GQ Men
$150.00 | FRONTGATE
Danze Amalfi Two Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet - Brushed Nickel
Modern Bathroom
Set of Two Supima Pillowcases
Grandin Road
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™