Layering Siding

hhl1July 18, 2014

Anybody know what this product is?

My doesnt like the look/color of our siding (fairly new and insulated too so don't want to replace it). So something like the product shown would be great. Any ideas appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I call it WOK siding..

The official name of it is Wpc Siding Panel. It is a cheap Chinese product that I would not put on a dog house (that goes for all Chinese building products for me). They are different styles of it that is installed in different ways.

Cant say what the official name for the stand off/spacers are called. We just call them "ball joints". They are used to place the siding out away from old wood lap siding when the home owner does not want the old siding removed.

    Bookmark   July 18, 2014 at 10:31PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

WOK siding, I don't care who you are that's funny (not politically correct but funny none the less).

    Bookmark   July 19, 2014 at 6:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It is not the wood look that I care about just the possibility of bigger (8" siding) over the smaller 4" stuff. So if there are other non Chinese options then I'm good with those.


    Bookmark   July 21, 2014 at 9:34AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hubby and I disagree on who to call for cracks
So we keep arguing for like 5 years now (husband and...
Would patio foundation cracks affect the house foundation?
Hi i have a question and i hope that you can answer...
Insulating an inaccessible crawl space?
My 1940s bungalow style house sits on a crawl space...
concrete over concrete?
I have filled the space under my front door threshold...
Siding advice for chimney
Hello and thanks in advance for any advice. Yesterday...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™