scrapbook for pool

azdebFebruary 23, 2005

Hello all, I am new to this forum. We are in the process of building a pool. I want to make a scrapbook that is fun but has pages for all the technical info we will need. If any of you have any ideas, please let me know. I have started a journal and have taken pictures.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adellabedella_usa

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but it's an idea.

I have a hard time with pages like this when I sort of have a several page theme going, but don't really have any pre-made stickers, titles, or anything that fit the theme. I think that the CM basic layouts with the "shortcuts" stips of wavy paper and triangles in maybe blues, aqua, or varying shades of green and brown might work for a coherent theme throughout the book. They'd be generic enough to go from beginning to end without detracting from each phase of the process. If you wanted to dress it up a little bit, you could use the punch shapes (squares, rectangles, circles) and stickers for each phase to say something like "STEP 1 ...dig a hole". I probably wouldn't try to incorporate artwork unless you had something like cute stick people wearing hardhats doing the appropriate work and have those those little balloon thoughts coming out of their mouths. I also think these stickers would be cute on the pages if you embellished them.

http://www.meandmybigideas.com/view.tpl?--eqMYskudatarq=SR-182&inc=style_1.inc

I don't envy the pool process. My family built one when I was in high school. We did everything ourselves except dig the hole. It sounded fun for a while and then we learned we had to clean it everyday. Now that everyone has left home, my dad finally bought one of those vacuums that you can plug into the filter system so you have to manually vacuum.

Good luck.
Adella

Bookmark   February 23, 2005 at 5:53PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
azdeb

Thanks for the info. We have the creepy crawly to do some of the cleaning.

Bookmark   February 23, 2005 at 6:27PM
More Discussions
Need your creativity to help with school yearbook
Hi everyone! I'm new here and have done some scrapbooking...
bizzybee
How do I apply eyelets?
I need some help from you artistic and creative people....
caroline94535
Searching for a Grandemark Roller Die Cutting System
Hello :) I am looking for a Grandemark Roller Die cutting...
rachelaakmama
Selling my Cricut
I need to sell my cricut, Where can I post this? its...
southerncrafter
Scrapbooking baby
Hi, I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5. Instead...
c_steinbacher
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™