Planning Fall Social at School

momfirstAugust 31, 2002

Does anyone have any suggestions for games, crafts, etc. for a fall PTA social at an elementary school? If so, please respond ASAP. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
FlowergirlDeb2

Did you search the web for "fall crafts" or "fall games"?? Ther is a site for kids activities that I have found tons at! Last year I did a fall craft but it was for a pre-school gathering, elementary kids wouldn't like it!!:( I will find the link and post for you by tomorrow night!! Otherwise, bobbing for apples is always a fall game, and halloween crafts, do you have a theme or is it just "fall?" You could have the kids dress as scarecrows for the party. I will link the site I went to, it was great!!

Bookmark   September 4, 2002 at 12:42AM
Stephanie_in_TN

Try this link below for Family Fun, always a reliable resource especially for the school aged crew.

Also try www.makingfriends.com
a site for kids crafts. you can search by age, season/theme, or materials. It's a great site that has saved me many times.

I have seen the "search the hay pile" game enjoyed by all ages (bury candy or pinata type toys in straw or hay for the kids to hunt through).
Guess how many candy corns in the jar
Can they match the leaf to the correct tree name?
When you do a search on the craft sites, look also for native American themed and for earth themed.

Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Family Fun fall crafts

Bookmark   September 5, 2002 at 4:40PM
FlowergirlDeb2

Family Fun! That was it....and one called Kidsdomain too! Sorry I didn't post....couldn't find it anywhere!:( Let us know what you planned!:)

Bookmark   September 7, 2002 at 12:57AM
More Discussions
Becoming a Horticulturist ?
Hi. I love the outdoors and it is time for me to go...
mrbladedude
Troubling Preschool Teacher
Hello, My 4 year old goes to a preschool. She was sent...
bnew
Open House - 'No Show' teachers
I went to my son's high school open house this week,...
whazzup
Handwriting
My DS is 14 and has really messy handwriting. I have...
popi_gw
private vs public school education
I am responding to the discussion group regarding the...
walter snow
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™