Hydro-Sil?

happylady1957August 11, 2008

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience with Hydro-Sil? Portable radiators that plug-in or can be hard wired.

We have a couple of really cold rooms in this 130 y/o Victorian, and old man Winter is coming!

TIA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lucy

Don't know HS, but recently bought these (see link) and plan to use them this winter... /www.eheat.com.

Bookmark   August 11, 2008 at 6:51PM
cynic

The idea is good, but I'm seeing a lot of mixed reviews on them. No personal experience with them though.

Bookmark   August 12, 2008 at 2:58AM
lexi7

We have 3 portable radiator heaters that keep the house nice and toasty. They did use more power than I expected, but it was probably no worse than the cost of propane. I like them better than gas heat because they don't dry out everything.

Bookmark   August 13, 2008 at 6:14PM
airdoctr

Hello I purchased a Hydro Sil wall heater (their top of line product). I web ordered with the large advertisement info they do in major weekend papers. After a week I received an invoice (I had credit card ordered), after 2 weeks of seeing the awaiting shipping as status, and no response from them x e-mail, I called- the rep tells me well that wont ship until Feb!! Due to economy its built to order. No one else to speak to! Do not purchase from these idiots!I am an HVAC contractor and a Utility Co. Res Conservation administrator-not acceptable-BBB contacted!!!

Bookmark   January 14, 2012 at 9:54AM
More Discussions
How some people can make 35% on some of their money ...guaranteed
At a "World MoneyShow" in Toronto last month,...
joyfulguy
Best Money Saving Advice
What do you do that saves a lot of $$$? I know many...
callie25
Barcode on the envelope?
I used a envelope which has barcode on it to send a...
kuangmao
credit card question
I have a large amount of credit card debt from various...
christians1
Is this freebie site safe to use?
I found this site today but wasn't sure if I should...
marie26
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™