Where to Buy Wood Shutters?

fiveholetargetJune 6, 2011

I need to replace one pair of wood shutters that are on the outside of the house. Does anyone recommend an Internet site to purchase a pair? They are raised panel shutters.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Christopher Nelson Wallcovering and Painting


Here is a link that might be useful: shutters

    Bookmark   June 7, 2011 at 3:14AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with shower tiles! Ceramic?
Please help me identify the preexisting tile in my...
Pouring a new driveway
Hello everyone, first time poster. I'm ready to sign...
Help With Siding Repair
I have a problem which is ... this: That is a slat...
How to safely pull down attic stairs in 12' ceiling
Hello all, I am buying a house with 12' ceilings and...
Fixing a small drywall mark?
I accidentally tapped the corner of my iPad against...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™