What do you buy from QVC???

mariendJanuary 18, 2006

I now look more selective at QVC, as there is so much on the market now. I did get some good storage items about a year ago, but even though there are really good buys--I still like to see (in person) what I buy

What did you see, that you have bought that is really a goodby???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
granny2shoes_fl

I do all my Christmas Shopping from QVC. I try to watch for the special pricing, like the days special value. Since I'm handicapped, going shopping is a painful process. This way I take all year and I have a good time doing it. I also pay for it all year instead of one huge payment when I don't want one. By paying off my QVC bill each month, I don't have to worry about a large bill mounting nor pay high interest. I pay no interest. Of course I carry a lot of the stuff with me on my yearly visit North (from FL) to Virginia. I can also have all my grandkids stuff shipped to my daughter and she wraps it. Good deal there, huh?

One of the items I like from there is Wacky Tack. I use that stuff all over my house. Leaves no residue and is repositionable. I have every kind they make. I put my Christmas cards up with the tape and just "blap" them on the wall somewhere. I leave notes for my husband on the door, pantry or wherever. I keep a grocery list inside the pantry and when I go shopping, I can reposition it on the scooter in the store. Works like post-it notes, but is much cheaper in the long run.

Today I got a good deal on Valerie Parhill's candles. A special sale on 3 boxes of 3 soy candles in jars. 9 candles all different. Each one burns 42 hours. I also got an interchangeable wreath. One wreath with 8 plates for the seasons and birthday, Americana, etc., and 4 banners, like Peace on Earth, Welcome, etc. My Christmas shoppping has begun.

Bookmark   January 20, 2006 at 2:26AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jackkenzy

I have bought a few items.... usually for my work like a computer or projector. Over all, the items have been really good. I do suggest to use this site... http://www.zestbit.com/writerrighter/view/QVC_2C00_-QVC-Coupons.aspx
When I have to buy a $1000 projector it's nice to be able to save money.

Here is a link that might be useful: QVC Coupons

Bookmark   March 12, 2008 at 2:03PM
More Discussions
Scrapbook for Christmas
Hi everyone, I'm making a scrapbook for my hubby for...
june60
Help with unique Christmas idea
Not sure of best place to post this .... For Christmas...
nancy1952
Anyone do digital scrapbooking?
I've tried traditional scrapbooking over the years...
schoolbelle
A couple questions: reg. scrapping vs. digi scrapping AND free sw
Hi, I love making both digi books and the old-fashioned...
ejones66
Selling my Cricut
I need to sell my cricut, Where can I post this? its...
southerncrafter
Sponsored Products
Olde Bronze Oval Chandelier/Pendant 6-Light
PLFixtures
Queen 350TC Marlowe Sheet Set - IVORY
$284.90 | Horchow
Robert Abbey 31" Steel Blue Ceramic and Silver Table Lamp
Lamps Plus
'Mr.' Cursive Sign
$5.99 | zulily
Collins Leather Chair - Brighton Black Black
Joybird Furniture