Glass Door Knob....

jagmanvdpJune 30, 2010

Good Day:

Previous owner went through the upstairs and pulled all the old glass door knobs and replaced them with modern knobs and internals. I have been looking at putting the glass ones back in, but thus far, I have only found people selling the glass knobs, but not the internals (spindle etc) Is it possible to purchase the internals seperately (new) and where would you find them? Preferably in Ontario Canada , but I can mail order form anywhere if necessary. Has anyone on the forum tried this before?

Thanks in advance for your help


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sears sells glass knobs and it includes the spindles. If you want period knobs, try Restoration Hardware or Rejuvenation Hardware.

    Bookmark   June 30, 2010 at 3:59PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Or Renovator's Supply or Van Dykes.

    Bookmark   July 1, 2010 at 5:19PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Old kitchen drywall
Finally are giving our kitchen a facelift. We have...
Jacking house up
Ok the first time I posted in wrong place. I'm going...
Need a professional locksmith service!
Hey guys, I am new to this forum and the reason I registered...
Insulating an inaccessible crawl space?
My 1940s bungalow style house sits on a crawl space...
Ice damming !! Desperate for advice 911!!!
WE have severe ice damming on the roof of our home...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™