looking for pen

adellabedella_usaJanuary 30, 2005

I need one of those pens that you mark on paper to see if it's really acid free. I've never seen one. Any name brands or know where I can find one.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I believe this pen will work for you. It tests the PH balance on paper. Not sure how exactly it works though.

Here is a link that might be useful: PH tester pen

    Bookmark   January 30, 2005 at 3:02PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Does anyone know where I can purchase these....
Those clear corners that you can place on paper,to...
newbie asking for help
Hi I am new to scrapbooking and would like any advise...
How do I apply eyelets?
I need some help from you artistic and creative people....
Warning about a Scrapbook site
Right after downloading an app from the site Scrapbook...
Photo Refill Pages
I am hoping that you guys can help me with this problem...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™