digital scrapbook pages

cherboJanuary 10, 2006

These are some of my digital scrapbook pages. I mostly like doing heritage. I love old photos!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
country_bumpkin_al

Those are beautiful!! I would love to do some of my old pictures like that, but as I'm new to Scrapbookingm,I have no idea where (or how) to start!

Bookmark   January 10, 2006 at 11:33AM
rockinc_peg

Cheryl, these are gorgeous! Peg

Bookmark   January 10, 2006 at 1:07PM
krikit

This looks fabulous!! - Would you mind to describe what you've done a bit. For instance, are those scrapbook pages you assembled and then took a digital photo of, or did you do the grouping on your computer, with each of those 3 being a page you printed out? - I love this look and am very interested. If it's done on a computer and then the page printed out, what software are you using?

Thanks for sharing,
Frances

Bookmark   January 18, 2006 at 10:54AM
cherbo

Krikit, everything is done on the computer. Digital Scrapbooking is scrapbooking using a graphics based program. Most computer scrapbookers use Microsoft Picture It!, Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. I use Microsoft Picture It!, it is a very easy program to learn. A lot of peole do print out their work and put them in albums, but I just put my work on cd's to be looked at on the computer.
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/ is where I first learned about digital scrapping. I get a lot of ideas and download lots of freebie stuff there. Check it out.

Bookmark   January 19, 2006 at 6:12PM
More Discussions
Perforating Wheel
We received a homemade wedding invitation that had...
Carole
Paper / Scrapbook size
Hi everyone! I am starting a new scrapbook and picking...
msbehavinmaven
Searching for a Grandemark Roller Die Cutting System
Hello :) I am looking for a Grandemark Roller Die cutting...
rachelaakmama
Scrapbooking baby
Hi, I have 2 small children - aged 3 and 5. Instead...
c_steinbacher
Which Cricut machine to keep?
My daughter received two Cricut machines as gifts....
azmom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™