what is this called.

grannyicuJanuary 17, 2007

this.My mom called a she picked up som well she said it is paint wax???? And you put it onthe shiney side of poster board or card stock then you use an iron (without the steam holes) and go over it. So ok what is this called?? PLEASE. I need to find her some more and send it to her it's cheaper here then Canada. please I hope someone knows what it is,


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Cant get into the image without being a member...oops

    Bookmark   April 26, 2007 at 7:12PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Your Story Question
I just purchased the Yourstory machine to bind my cookbooks...
What type of scrapbook do i need?
My son is a junior in high school. This summer I plan...
Cricut cutting machine
I was wondering if any of you have purchased the Cricut...
wording for invitation help
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this...
Anyone do digital scrapbooking?
I've tried traditional scrapbooking over the years...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™