Newfound respect for members here

english_eyesDecember 9, 2005

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the encouraging words here to get me started.

I installed my version 9 of PSP and attempted (notice the word attempted, lol) 3 different tuts.

WOW, this stuff is harder than it looks. I admire each and every one of you even more now that I've tried it.

I found a site that gives tuts for ver.9 and it's still hard.

Question for you all: How long does it take (on average) for a tut to be completed. I know it varies, but it seems there are about 20 or more steps for each tut. I also know that I'm a beginner at this. But at this stage of the game, it will take me a month to figure out this stuff.

Also, anyone have a suggestion for an EASY (note the word EASY, lol) tut to start off with?

Thanks in advance

Wendy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jacksmum

Hi Wendy
LOL the time it takes me to do a tut depends on how many times I make a mistake and have to start over.

Seriously I lose interest quickly so if they take more that 15 -20 mins I give up :)

I found a site that has some beginner PSP tuts so I'll post it for you - please let us see the results of any you do :)

Be patient and just take it one step at a time. Eventually it WILL make sense especially for the tools you are using a lot.

Hang in there
Sue :)

Here is a link that might be useful: PSP9 tuts

Bookmark   December 9, 2005 at 11:11PM
More Discussions
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
wezzie321
What program for photo editing.....
I'm looking for a fairly simple program/software that...
justlinda
How to lighten photos
I recently bought a HP deskjet 2541 printer (PSC)....
perk2
Installing ACDSee Pro2
Hi, I have the ACDSee Pro2 photo editing software CD...
sfhill
Design for master bathroom
We are in the process of a total home renovation. I...
trublu112
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™