Saving 36 mm slides

denp3000December 16, 2007

How does one save 35mm slides on to DVD. I have Windows XP and Epsom CX7800 prionter,scanner. What kind of blank DVD's to buy?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilydude

The Epson scanner is not up to the job of scanning slides. If you want to see beautiful photos, rent a Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 professional scanner. It has features like automatic scratch and dust removal. It's not that hard to use. If you decide to rent one, email me and I'll send you a Word file with simple instructions.

You can save your photo files on your hard drive (probably in "My Pictures"). Then you can copy and paste (or drag and drop) them onto your CD or DVD. The type of DVD you use depends on the kind of disk recorder that is installed in your computer. If your memory space is less than 600 meg for all the photos, you can use a CD.

Bookmark   February 9, 2008 at 3:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jerry_nj

Or more affordable, buy something like a Epson Perfection V100 Photo. It has high resolution, and is easy to operate. It also has back lighting to illuminate the slide being copied.

I've had my Epson V100 for several months, cost less than $100, and may no longer be available, but I'd guess one can buy something else as good or better for the same money.

Bookmark   March 1, 2008 at 10:39PM
More Discussions
Making copies of a DVD
Recently I had a DVD made from an old 8mm film of home...
davestexas
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Seamer1
Uploading photos
I successfully posted a single pic from my iPad photos ....
buffington22
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
sugar_fl
Design for master bathroom
We are in the process of a total home renovation. I...
trublu112
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™