Faerie Eyes

kyryNovember 2, 2006

I really should be doing housework! But this one caught my eye. I used a picture of a Doe and her two babies I took from my kitchen window. My trial for EyeCandy Impact ran out so I had to improvise.

Here is a link that might be useful: Faerie Eyes

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stardom

Another excellent job. Carol, yesterday I bid on e-bay for eye candy 4000 and won. Now waiting for it to arrive, hope it turns up.

Bookmark   November 2, 2006 at 3:42PM
kyry

Good for you, I have gotten many things from ebay. So far I have been very lucky.I do have Eye Candy 4000. That was how I improvised. I'll have to check out EC5 for a price.
Carol

Bookmark   November 2, 2006 at 4:10PM
reduc500

Thats pretty!
Judy

Bookmark   November 3, 2006 at 1:37PM
stardom

Carol, eyecandy came today, all packed nicely,tried to install it, won't install because I haven't got Serif Photo Plus 10. Do you think I've been fooled.

Bookmark   November 3, 2006 at 2:49PM
kyry

Here is a link for a free download. I can't imagine why it won't work with PSP. Every filter I have installed says it needs an Adobe Photoshop compatible proogram which PSP is, when you try to install does it want to put it into Serif? If so you should have the option of changing or "browse" to another location. I keep my plugins in a floder named plugins and have PSP associate with it.
I also would contact the seller.
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Serif Photo Plus

Bookmark   November 3, 2006 at 3:35PM
stardom

On the cd it reads "Only to be supplied with Serif PhotoPlus 10" when I try to install, it reads, can't detect photoplus 10.no other option. I think it came free with the photoplus.The seller omitted to point this out, I have contacted the seller.Thank you for the link, most are free but not photoplus 10.(more money) Thank you for listening.Hazel

Bookmark   November 4, 2006 at 4:03AM
More Discussions
alternative to Adobe Photoshop?
Any suggestions for a more user friendly software that...
dahlia6
PSP9 Graphic
I made this banner several years ago using PSP9. I...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
wezzie321
Uploading photos
I successfully posted a single pic from my iPad photos ....
buffington22
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
sugar_fl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™