Digital pen

janie_gaNovember 20, 2006

I am beginning a doctoral program Fall 2007 and would like to find a pen that will convert handwriting into editable text in Word. Is there such a thing on the market? Between class notes and writing a dissertation, I think the investment will pay for itself. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I know of none Jane,

    Bookmark   December 2, 2006 at 9:20AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Making copies of a DVD
Recently I had a DVD made from an old 8mm film of home...
Any tips for apple apps for room & closet/cabinet design?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could possibly recommend...
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
Installing ACDSee Pro2
Hi, I have the ACDSee Pro2 photo editing software CD...
Design for master bathroom
We are in the process of a total home renovation. I...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™