Finding a program 4 something i can't describe in thislittle room

ms_minnamouseNovember 22, 2007

Okay. This is probably going to be confusing because I don't know if such a thing even exists but...

You know when you enlarge a picture really big, you can see the squares (pixels?)? Is there a program that kind of fills in the gaps or redefines it so the picture can be enlarged without looking bad?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Are you asking this because you want to print the picture?

No, You can never get more detail than was originally captured. You can scale the picture up or re-sample it but neither will give you more detail.

simply put, scaling will make the print look pixelated.
Re-sampling will make the picture look like it has mutated.

The only way would be to re-scan the image at a higher resolution.

    Bookmark   November 22, 2007 at 9:36AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I really wanted to buy a custom poster b/c I can't find an already made poster that I want.

    Bookmark   November 23, 2007 at 3:49AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I mean *make* but I guess that's not possible now.

    Bookmark   January 8, 2008 at 9:32PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Scanner Recommendation
I've been trying to decide which flatbed scanner to...
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
Free software download needed for photo's
Looking for Free software to add animations on top...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™