What is another word for tiling?

KeithBCOctober 13, 2009

I have way too many questions but that is another matter.

I am trying to find out how to be able to make a letter size print out of 16 or 24 or 36 same images and I don't know what 'command' word to use. Suggestions.

PC Vista, Picasa3, GIMP2 are what I have been trying. More than willing to change!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If I understand you--You want to make any sized photo or picture you want up to letter size.

I make all my own photos of different sizes on Microsoft office--word 2003. Do you have office installed. If you do I can tell you how to do it.

If you don't you might want to check out this site. It is free

    Bookmark   October 19, 2009 at 6:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you for the information and I will check that site out in due course. I am looking to be able to, for example, print out 32 - 36 copies of the same image on to cloth to be cut into strips then sewn into a quilt edge.
I don't use Word and I'm new to Open Office and Vista etc. So many different possibilities.
BTW Happy Birthday

    Bookmark   October 19, 2009 at 6:29PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
alternative to Adobe Photoshop?
Any suggestions for a more user friendly software that...
Adding photos, or is it just me?
I'm pretty new to this, and I've added photos, but...
Genus and species
Can anyone name the genus/species of this Iris? I had...
test photo
just test pic
Tape to CD or SD card
Some years ago I found an old 8mm movie of family taken...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™