Day 7

Elaine_CanadaOctober 2, 2005

I'll start day 7 for Bev with this fall siggie.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
urlee

Thank you Elaine, if you get what I mean?

Bookmark   October 2, 2005 at 3:20PM
Elaine_Canada

LOL - sure do Urlee......my what a lovely tag.

Elaine

Bookmark   October 2, 2005 at 4:54PM
fun2golf

O.k., maybe I'm being a bit sensative, but.Urlee..when you said to Elaine..if you get what I mean..I am taking that a little bit personal..I really don't know how else it can be interperted..If you prefer that I don't post anymore..I will be glad to oblige..I was just trying to get a little motivation going in the group..I am sorry if I have come on as a pest.. and if I misunderstood the statement..I am also sorry for that...I"m kind of in a down mood tonight, so unfortunately it hit me the wrong way...I also know I'm not the best pspr in the world, but I try... Please accept my apologies.
Bev

Bookmark   October 2, 2005 at 11:36PM
urlee

Oh my goodness Bev,
I think very highly of you AND your PSP talent!
It was in NO WAY directed at you.
I am so sorry as I now looked at the way you took it and can see how you would think that.

Elaine made me that siggie, which is the same as hers, and my thanks was pointed at the tag as her reply back indicated.

~Urlee~

Bookmark   October 3, 2005 at 7:38AM
fun2golf

Urlee..
I am so, so, sorry for the misunderstanding I think the world of all of you on here. I was a little depressed last night and of course, when your that way, you take everything the wrong way...My mistake...Everything is O.K.
and anyone who wants to start a post for the day is "Believe Me" welcome to do it...I just wanted to get the ball rolling again in here for our group...and it seems to have gotten us all busy doing a little more posting..so as Martha would say.."That's a Good Thing"
Your PSP..buddie..Bev

Bookmark   October 3, 2005 at 2:19PM
Elly1

Hi folks,
I just love that siggie - does anyone want to pot a tut that a beginner like can try - or it it too complicated?
Thanks,
Elly

Bookmark   October 3, 2005 at 6:46PM
fun2golf

I'm sorry Elly, but I don't have a tut for that one. I'm sure Elaine or Urlee will be glad to point you in the right direction for the tut..
Bev

Bookmark   October 3, 2005 at 6:51PM
Elaine_Canada

This is definitely not complicated Elly - it is an animated alphabet. I'm wouldn't be any good at writing a tutorial on how to do this, but I'd sure do a siggie for you......just tell me what name you want and I'll make it!

I'll send you the animated alpha if you want to do it yourself, but if you don't - I'll make one for you, just tell me the name.

Elaine

Bookmark   October 3, 2005 at 7:43PM
More Discussions
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
SnailLover
Adding photos, or is it just me?
I'm pretty new to this, and I've added photos, but...
gnancy
Scanner Recommendation
I've been trying to decide which flatbed scanner to...
krikit
Making copies of a DVD
Recently I had a DVD made from an old 8mm film of home...
davestexas
Questions about Epson PictureMate Photo Lab
I have an Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Lab for...
catherinet
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™