MS Publisher 2007

Nonnie_GAOctober 24, 2007

I have recently started using MS Publisher 2007 and like it. I am doing a newsletter and simply cannot put the footer in it correctly. I do it step-by-step as the instructions say and it doesn't come out right. It will let me put the footer in and the page number but it repeats the same page number on all of the page. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mtnester

Nonnie, perhaps you didn't see the reply I wrote, last week, to your similar question on a different forum. I'm not sure my answer is correct, but it's a reasonable guess to assume that different MS products work the same way. Hope it works for you (and if it's wrong, or you solved the problem a different way, I'd like to hear about it).

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Computer Help forum

Bookmark   November 3, 2007 at 11:58AM
Nonnie_GA

Sue, I am so sorry about not replying to your post. I have been very sick and finally had to go into the hospital for awhile.

I fixed the dots andd ( ) problem but could not tell you how I did it. All I did was click on buttons and one did fix it. I haven't had time to try the footer problem but will do so in the next few day and let you know if it works.

Thanks for your help.

Bookmark   November 8, 2007 at 7:07PM
mtnester

Oh, Nonnie, I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you're feeling a lot better now and that you have a full recovery.

I completely understand how you solved the problem by "clicking on buttons." My computer problems usually stem from hitting the wrong button accidentally, and I don't know how it happened. When I'm lucky, I stumble on the "cure" by another happy accident. Good luck to you!

Sue

Bookmark   November 9, 2007 at 12:24PM
More Discussions
Installing ACDSee Pro2
Hi, I have the ACDSee Pro2 photo editing software CD...
sfhill
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
wezzie321
Free software download needed for photo's
Looking for Free software to add animations on top...
aputernut
Uploading photos
I successfully posted a single pic from my iPad photos ....
buffington22
PSP9 Graphic
I made this banner several years ago using PSP9. I...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Sponsored Products
Rizzy Home Hand Stitched Coconut Buttons Decorative Cotton Throw Pillow Multicol
$66.00 | Hayneedle
Rizzy Home Venezia Duvet with Poly Insert Bed Set - BT0887KING
$490.00 | Hayneedle
Mosaic Tile: MS International Flooring Navona Luna 12 in. x 12 in. x 10 mm
$4.98 | Home Depot
Filament Design Pendant Lights Coit 4-Light Satin Nickel Pendant CLI-MS4044789
Home Depot
Virtu MS-6748-C-ES-001 48 Zola Espresso Single Sink Bathroom Vanity
Blue Bath
Rizzy Home Printed with Geometric Floral Embroidery Details Decorative Throw Pil
$34.00 | Hayneedle
Filament Design Pendant Lights Coit 4-Light Satin Nickel Pendant CLI-MS4052241
Home Depot
Victorian Millenium Silver Nine-Light Chandelier
Bellacor
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™