Using a gif in an email

ivamaeSeptember 8, 2005

Is there a way to just copy and paste a gif or clip art into an email?. I'm using Outlook Express. Also I would like to learn how to add this signature to a plain ordinary email.

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Zipper_TX

I use OE also and I did just that copied your image and pasted it into my email, then sent it to myself to see if it works, it does lol.

Actually the better way would be to save that image somewhere on your hard drive then bring up a new email and insert it where ever you want it by using Insert/Picture. To be able to do this though make sure the email is set to Rich Text format. ;0)

Bookmark   September 8, 2005 at 10:34PM
ivamae

Thanks, That worked for me too, but when I saved them in a folder and then tried to copy and paste from there , it would not paste. I have been using the Insert/Picture but thought the other would be simpler. My daughter told me that if I copied and pasted onto a word document that I could copy from there and it would paste into an email. I don't understand why it would work from " word" but will not work directly from the saved folder. Any ideas?
ivamae

Bookmark   September 9, 2005 at 8:33AM
urlee

ivamae,
You can also have it so it appears automatically on your e-mails when you compose a message. But that takes some doing.
~Urlee~

Bookmark   September 9, 2005 at 3:26PM
More Discussions
Scanner Recommendation
I've been trying to decide which flatbed scanner to...
krikit
Collage made up of thought bubbles
I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it...
seaswirl
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
SnailLover
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Seamer1
test photo
just test pic
themaid
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™