club furniture

jennybogJuly 29, 2014

Hello, I was wondering if you of you have purchased from club furniture?I am going to be purchasing the ivy slip covered sofa, love seat and two chairs.Pics would be great as well.Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jterrilynn

Hi Jenny, I looked into this brand when sofa searching and could not really find anything bad about them. There were a few comments that the fabric was not as nice as yesteryear but those were few. I actually talked to a staff member and he seemed very easy to do business with. Their construction seemed good or better but did not fall into the âÂÂbestâ category â¦hence the lower price (my range). I was looking for leather and they did not have the shade I was looking for so I took them off my list.
Good luck, itâÂÂs a tiresome journey.

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 8:36AM
1929Spanish

Did you sell the other sofa?

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 5:45PM
kewren

I bought the Palmer sofa from them in 2005 in the khaki twill fabric as pictured on the website. It was used in my formal living room (occasionally used) and lasted 8 years. The cushions looked new, but the fabric was stained by my elderly dog. The ordering process was great. The delivery guys were very nice. I would order from them again.

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 6:46PM
jennybog

Thank you all for your input. 1929spanish ,i haven't sold it yet.If it doesnt sell in the next 2 weeks i am taking it to the consignment furniture store.Now i need to decide what drapes ,pillows and wall color

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 7:12PM
1929Spanish

Hopefully you can get it sold. You might try ebay with local pickup. I think you get a better quality buyer. I made a bad sofa and chair choice once. It was painful, but I got rid of them for a huge loss on CraigsList after a couple years and never looked back.

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 7:19PM
kam76

Wow these look great. I am on the sofa search as well. Which color are you going with? Do you know if the back cushions are fixed on this model?

Bookmark   July 30, 2014 at 2:31PM
jennybog

Kam,
I am going with snowbird(white linen).I want some thing to wash and bleach if needed.Yes the back cushions come off.

Bookmark   July 31, 2014 at 7:59AM
More Discussions
who has grey kitchen cabinets?
would appreciate info from people who have grey cabinets...
mainewire
If you need patio set... awesome deal
http://www.spoofee.com/7-piece-garden-oasis-harrison-dining-set/deals/866315I...
sheilaaus122
Office ready for window treatments - WWYD?
I finally hung the diplomas and DH's favorite print...
2pups4me
Replace fan/light combo with light?
I have a Broan fan/light combo in my laundry room....
misformink
Please Post Pics of your 5' wide floors or 3.25' wide floors
Please post pics of your 5" wide hardwood floors...
susanlynn2012
Sponsored Products
AICO Furniture - Villagio 7 Piece Rectangular Dining Table Set -...
Great Furniture Deal
Artifort | F 510 Lounge Chair
YLiving.com
Bantam Armchair
Design Within Reach
Manhasset Slatted 4-shelf Folding Bookcase
Overstock.com
Standard Furniture Carlsbad 3 Piece King Headboard Bedroom Set in Espresso
Beyond Stores
Set of 2 Eames Style DSW Molded Pink Plastic Dining Shell Chair with Wood Eiffel
eModern Decor
Cappuccino Jane Console Table
$109.99 | zulily
Calhoun Sectional - Key Largo Grass Green
Joybird Furniture
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™