amazingcmAugust 25, 2006

I am looking for a picture of a dragon that is made out of just using the symbols on the keyboard? I have seen lots of things like angels and houses does anyone know what these are called or where to find them?

Thanks for any help grace

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think they are called dings and bats. Don't laugh!!!
I have quite a few but I don't believe I have one with a dragon, I will check to see. Charlene

    Bookmark   August 25, 2006 at 11:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I did not have a dragon but do google for dings and bats, there are a lot to chose from. There over 2000 to chose from from one source. Good luck! Charlene

    Bookmark   August 26, 2006 at 10:10AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Scanner Recommendation
I've been trying to decide which flatbed scanner to...
Any tips for apple apps for room & closet/cabinet design?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could possibly recommend...
Crape myrtle black dots
Just had trees delivered today. My crape myrtle has...
color matching
Hi. This is a color question. I am in the market for...
test hibiscus
Test Hibiscus
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™