Kat Korner no longer available?

gumbycatAugust 5, 2005

I hope it is o.k. to ask this question on this forum. I usually hang out at the KT. Please tell me if I have overstepped. I notice that you do refer each other to websites so that is why I am asking here. I just got an email from a friend who has been trying to access MSN Groups' "Kat Korner" but gets a notice that it has been deleted or no longer available. I tried it just to see what she is talking about and got the same. Anyone use Kat Korner or have any info? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
reduc500

Is this the message you get? Sounds like she is in the process of moving her website.

"I have recently registered this domain name, and rather than just transferring my old (and badly in need of updating) pages here, I will be making a new site, incorporating parts of my old site. Unfortunately, that could take awhile.

Please do check back from time to time. In the meantime, here is a page to see my kitty, and here are some other links which eventually will be organized into this site."

Judy

Bookmark   August 5, 2005 at 3:51PM
gumbycat

No, Judy. We get this message:

Hmmm, We Can't Find that Page...
The page you're looking for might have been moved or deleted. Or, perhaps the Web address is misspelled?

Bookmark   August 5, 2005 at 4:00PM
reduc500

When I rechecked that's what I got too. I had typed in katkorner.com for the message I got instead of being part of an msn group.
Guess I can't help you. Maybe someone else will be along to help you out.
Don't hesitate to ask something here. If we can't help you we will tell you or maybe get you going in the right direction!
Judy

Bookmark   August 5, 2005 at 5:35PM
gardenbrat53

I joined the group PSP lost and found group that lets you inquire and find out about groups that have been deleted or closed. There are quite a few comments on KatKorner, here are a few--
RoseBeeNut wrote:
No hon, sorry to say that Kat Korner is now closed. There was a sitituation that we attempted to work out, but I'm sorry to say that over 800 plus members will be left hanging. I apologize for that, but it was not my choosing to do it this way. Please do not ask what happened - this is the sad ending to a beautiful site. I only wish that the members could have been told of it's closing prior to it's happening.

Please let anyone that may be wondering or any members that you are in contact with know what has happened. I'm sorry there is no easier way to do things.

Msn didnt delete the group Delmar.... Kat deleted it..

This is a good group, no requirements, just a way to find out about missing groups.
Deb

Bookmark   August 6, 2005 at 6:03AM
amy_z6_swpa

Are you serious??? I'm a member there but I only get on it about once every two weeks....I haven't checked in this week. I can't believe it! They had some really great stuff there :(

Bookmark   August 7, 2005 at 11:30AM
gardenbrat53

Am posting a link to Psp lost and found so you all can read about KatsKorner.
Deb

Here is a link that might be useful: PSPLost and found

Bookmark   August 8, 2005 at 6:22AM
gumbycat

Thanks for taking the time to check out Kat Korner. I'll
let my friend know that it has been closed.

Bookmark   August 8, 2005 at 4:35PM
kyry

Thanks so much for the info, last Sunday I received an e-mail, which I usually do every Sunday saying whats new at Kats Korner. I went to check in and got the same message as above (Hmmm, We Can't Find that Page...
The page you're looking for might have been moved or deleted. Or, perhaps the Web address is misspelled?
I just thought I had been dropped because I haven't checked in for a couple of weeks. So that clears that up.
Carol

Bookmark   August 8, 2005 at 7:16PM
More Discussions
How to lighten photos
I recently bought a HP deskjet 2541 printer (PSC)....
perk2
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
sugar_fl
Collage made up of thought bubbles
I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it...
seaswirl
Questions about Epson PictureMate Photo Lab
I have an Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Lab for...
catherinet
What program for photo editing.....
I'm looking for a fairly simple program/software that...
justlinda
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™