ProShow Gold Problems/Questions

jennJuly 16, 2006

I'm using ProShow Gold V.2.6.1745 to make a slide show. I used the demo version for several months before finally purchasing it through download last month. Since then, I have a problem and a question.

Problem:

The program unexpectedly crashes when I make an update to a slide. First it tries to start a ProShow executable and then it reports and error and asks me if I want to send an error report (I don't). Then it crashes. I open it again and eventually it happens again. I save my work very frequently so I am not losing a lot of work, but this is VERY annoying.

Quesion:

One of the feature slide shows at Photodex.com is made with ProShow Gold and includes caption bubbles. I can't find anything that hints of the bubbles or how to make them. Does anyone know?

Has anyone purchased ProShow Producer? It has many additional nice features but costs about $350.00

Thanks,

Jen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kyry

Jen I wish I could help, I had tried the trial version of Pro Show Gold and liked it very much, but found out at that time you couldn't add annimations to it, so I tried My Slide Show Gold and then purchased it and have made several DVD's from that one.
Did you try the help from their home page?
Carol

Bookmark   July 25, 2006 at 8:59AM
More Discussions
Collage made up of thought bubbles
I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it...
seaswirl
Rec's for Image Hosting Site?
I'd like to post images on message boards/forums for...
shazzjazz
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
SnailLover
How to lighten photos
I recently bought a HP deskjet 2541 printer (PSC)....
perk2
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
sugar_fl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™