Toadies Filters

stardomJuly 19, 2006

Can not get toadies to work in PSP10, tried all I know, no luck. Error message "PSP was unable to load plugin filter, the plug in may not be properly installed.Eye Candy, Super Blade ok, just tricky toadies. Anybody had the same problem, and solved it. I would love to know how. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Joy_CA

Stardom, I have Toadies installed in PSPX...no, problem. Not sure why you can't get it....

Things to check....

It's best to make one folder named 'Toadies' and put all of the Toadies plugins in that folder.

Did you put it in Documents/My PSP files/Plugins, folder ?

Did you check to see that the folder is pointed to the 'File Location' ?....File > Preference > File Location.

Did you close PSPX and re-open ?

Joy

Bookmark   July 19, 2006 at 5:07PM
stardom

Joy, I am now going to try exactly what you have advised.Keep your fingers crossed.I will let you know, thanks for responding.

Bookmark   July 20, 2006 at 9:32AM
stardom

Joy,Tried, no luck, followed instructions, all the different filter names show up in effects, when I try to apply still getting error message.All other filters are ok just annoying toadies.

Bookmark   July 20, 2006 at 10:18AM
Joy_CA

Stardom, start over....

Remove the Toadies folder from the plugin folder. Store it some where where you can find it (i.e. My Documents).

Maybe there is something wrong with the filters you downloaded.

Download from the following site...I think it's where I got mine. If that doesn't work, email me and I will zip and send you a copy, of mine.

Grafo Manic (scroll down the list to find Toadies)

Joy

Bookmark   July 21, 2006 at 10:03AM
Joy_CA

Stardom, another thought....

Do you have the following DLLs installed ? If not, that could be the reason for Toadies not working....

PSPUG PSP Users Group (Installing Plugins)

Joy

Bookmark   July 21, 2006 at 10:53AM
stardom

joy, followed instructions,downloaded DLLs,downloaded new set of filters from Grafo Manic.Sad to say,filters still will not show. I want to thank you for taking the time to help.

Bookmark   July 23, 2006 at 4:38AM
Joy_CA

Stardom, well, this is the pits....

Are you having trouble with any other plugin ?

Let's start over...
Delete the Toadies that you installed.
I will zip a copy of mine and send it to you.

Email me...
Mail to: Joy

Install the folder in....
C:/My Documents/My PSPX Files/Plugins
To be sure that the Plugin folder is showing in the File Location....and that you have enabled the sub-folder etc.
File > Preferences > File Location > Plugins

Screen shot of mine...

Joy

Bookmark   July 23, 2006 at 9:54AM
Joy_CA

Stardom, sorry, posted the wrong screen shot...

Joy

Bookmark   July 23, 2006 at 10:30AM
stardom

hello Joy, Thank you for the zipped toadies, tried, still no luck. I hate things that beat me, but this one has.Downloaded Mura's filter Meister 8bf, no problem installed easily. Now giving up on toadies, I want to thank you for your time and patience.

Bookmark   July 25, 2006 at 11:03AM
stardom

hello joy, Ignore the last posting, success!!!!! I find it hard to give up. I downloaded MSVCRT10 put it in the wrong folder, should be in Windows/system32 folder, silly me.They are all showing beautifully now. Thank you so much.Bye

Bookmark   July 25, 2006 at 1:06PM
Joy_CA

Stardom, I'm soooo glad you were able to get Toadies installed...sooooo aggravating :-)

Joy

Bookmark   July 25, 2006 at 9:01PM
crumblepenny

Hi. I've been trying to download Toadies plugins and filters but keep getting Page not Found. Can anybody zip them to me please? christine.blumer@sky.com

Thanks

Bookmark   October 6, 2008 at 1:49PM
reduc500

I've got toadies 2 zipped I"ll send.

Bookmark   October 7, 2008 at 2:36PM
crumblepenny

Thank you so much for sending the Toadies to me - I really appreciate it and am enjoying trying out the effects. I have been a member of this site for some time now and often view the messages - and have posted some previously myself. I love my garden and plants, but I also love photography. If you'd like to have a look at some of my shots, you can see them on the link below.
Thanks again :o)

Here is a link that might be useful: missmoneypenny

Bookmark   October 7, 2008 at 3:29PM
reduc500

Glad to be able to help.

Bookmark   October 7, 2008 at 8:45PM
xoxspankyxox

I am having issues with installing my Toadies. It worked fine up till i had to do a format the other day.. I am using PSP9 - it worked fine b4 and i installed it the same way i had the last time...
I can't figure out what is causing them to not work all other plugs are working fine.
The error I get is May not be installed properly or missing files.(Plugin: t_Boost.8bf) I never got this error before Can someone assist me??
Yes its in the correct folder I just can't figure out why it wont work :(
if anyone can assist me on this .. u can contact me via email @ spankymadison76@yahoo.com

Bookmark   November 12, 2008 at 10:14PM
More Discussions
Hi-res capable scanner
Newbie...apologize if this cross-post from computer...
Gwarstong
Free software download needed for photo's
Looking for Free software to add animations on top...
aputernut
Reduc500 Judy is very ill
Hi Everyone, I am trying to contact all those who might...
thirdfrt
Tape to CD or SD card
Some years ago I found an old 8mm movie of family taken...
davestexas
Installing ACDSee Pro2
Hi, I have the ACDSee Pro2 photo editing software CD...
sfhill
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™