Transfering to CD

Nonnie_GAJuly 19, 2006

My beloved Basset Hound, Rosie, passed away in June. I have several small videos taken on my digital camera of her and would like to put them on a CD so that I could save them or show the CD on a DVC player. I also would like to send this clip in email or post it on some sites. Is this possible and how do I do it? What kind of CD would I need?

My system is a Dell 2300 with 1.75 GHz, 256 RAM, Windows XP home system.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
country_bumpkin_al

I've been using PhotoStory 3 to make videos,using pictures I've made with my digital camera. (I've linked to one of them below). I use regular DVD discs. The program is VERY easy to use and you can also add music!*S*

Here's the URL to download Photo Story 3!

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx

Here is a link that might be useful: My Video

Bookmark   July 19, 2006 at 3:47PM
Nonnie_GA

What a beautiful child and how proud you must be! How much did that big boy weight? He's a whopper!

Thank you for the link. I have already uploaded the video to my computer. Can I transfer it from the computer to a DVD?

Bookmark   July 19, 2006 at 6:32PM
country_bumpkin_al

Nonnie..it's a girl and she weighed 8lbs.5oz.! If you download the PhotoStory 3 program, you should be able to make and burn a video to a DVD that will play on your DVD player.

Good luck!

Bookmark   July 24, 2006 at 9:10AM
kyry

What a beautiful job you did! I have done them before and can appreciate all the work involved, my daughter and I worked on one for her anniversary starting with pictures of she and her husband when they were little, dating, proms, wedding and ending with the birth of their son. We played "You're still the one" by Orleans.(One of my favorites) and suprisingly also one of hers. The only problem I have with them is that they only play on certain DVD's.
Carol

Bookmark   July 25, 2006 at 8:55AM
More Discussions
test hibiscus
Test Hibiscus
jjlovesflnature
Reduc500 Judy is very ill
Hi Everyone, I am trying to contact all those who might...
thirdfrt
Questions about Epson PictureMate Photo Lab
I have an Epson PictureMate Personal Photo Lab for...
catherinet
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Seamer1
Looking for a new photo sharing site
I've used Photobucket for years, but I find the new...
SnailLover
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™