Wanting to create graphics

underthemoonJuly 29, 2007

Hi there - I am new to this board, but it looks like I may have found a great place to get help with my question! A friend and I are wanting to try creating graphics to put on a web site and CD's. She is very talented at designing and drawing. I, however, have NO imagination and can't draw a stick man, but can paint ( typically on canvas, suitcases, teapots, anything that will hold still). My question is once she draws her images on paper, I assume I just "color" it with watercolor or acrylic, then scan it?

This is all very new to us. I am having a challenge getting the same look of my painting on paper as I do on objects. What paper is best to use? Does anyone have any advise or suggestions on how we get started? Thanks for any help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
reduc500

Sorry noone has gotten back to you. It has been very slow on here this summer. Hopefully someone will come along and help you out.

Bookmark   August 9, 2007 at 12:31PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kyry

Not 100% sure I understand your question, but if I were you I would use what ever paper works best to paint on beings you intend to scan the finished product.Have you tried card stock? There are many types of textured paper out there you could try.
Carol

Bookmark   August 13, 2007 at 9:55AM
More Discussions
test hibiscus
Test Hibiscus
jjlovesflnature
Free software download needed for photo's
Looking for Free software to add animations on top...
aputernut
Gotta get new computer.. What PSP will work?
I have XP & gonna have to get a new computer &...
sugar_fl
Genus and species
Can anyone name the genus/species of this Iris? I had...
KTSchooley
Corel draw trace help
I have Corel Draw 12. Need help learning how to use...
Seamer1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™